╔═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ══════╗ ║ WELCOME TO MY BLOG ║ ╚═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ══════╝ ▬▬▬▬▬Thank you▬▬▬▬▬

.❤.❤.❤.

2011年4月13日星期三

I'm back!!!

hihi....im back....
long time din update blog...becoz im so busy....haha
ok....im fine now...becoz some got heart de ppl ask me how r u?? frenz dun worry...=)
i know some ppl 4get me ady...duno whr im going...no heart la... haha...i know im not a important person...
y ppl ask me like tat...becoz i done a crazy matter...
i withdrawn from utar adi...not my result not gd...but my result is ok ok only...=(
that my final decision...i think for it long time ady...every day every nite im oso think about it...
im give up....its so suffer.......i will going crazy...
every day meet the same people...do the same thg...stress stress stress!!! and so boring la....
i feel that is wasting my time and money....that my personal feeling la...im not happy at all....
although im luckily can finish my course...come out work stil wan to face the same thg (PS, AI)...u can kill me ady...
im no mood to follow study ady...so im withdrawn...oh!!! im crazy....but i din regret....
after withdrawn i feel so relax...finally i no nid stay in the hell...
i know some ppl will say me so wasting...study half way ady...y dun continues study...stil got 2 years to go...that too long...im beh tahan la...
but i will not forget my uni life...bad thg or gd thg...
now im working...earn money $$$...do i want to do de thg...buy i want de stuff...
i will slowly reach my target...teehee...
i miss kampar food & fren....if got time i will go back find u all yum cha...
my fren wish u all good luck....^^

没有评论:

发表评论